What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lunch is perfect when U let somebody to do it :P

Yes, That's right. Sometimes let somebody do it. But first U can inspire this person. So give some recipes.

I collect some recipes on my website and inpspire my friends. I like recipes Nigella Lawson, Gordon Ramsey, Jamie Olvier, Marco Pierre White, Bourdain, Anna Olson, Michael Smith, Antony Worrall Thompson, Martha Stewart, Antonio Carluccio and more...

check on my profile :) it's not a spam

http://swiscooking.webs.com/

I have a perfect lunch. Very quicly. Pasta with small tomatos, garlic and onions. Onions with a little bit salt to not burn onions. And finly ketchup to give some sauce. Pasta with sauce and few basil leaves. Very good and sunny.

Green Tea and a slice of leftover brocolli-cheese quiche that was bland so I smothered it in melted sharp cheddar cheese, salt and pepper, and some fresh salsa...added some calories but it's all about portion control, no? :angel:

Focaccia, sliced filled with copa,mortadella and provolone, arugula,thin sliced red onion, A cup of veggie beef soup.Hot green tea.
kadesma;)

I had vegetable beef soup with oyster crackers and a slice of American cheese melted in it, a glass of skim milk, and a sugar-free Jello pudding cup (cinnamon roll flavor).

they're supposed to be thin sheets of frozen shaved beef. they fry up in a few seconds, and are supposed to be perfect for cheesesteaks.

but these were disgusting. i remember them being tasty when i was a kid, but as in many things, they apparently have gotten cheaper and fattier.

Steak-umm is an emusified sandwich slice that is more bologna than cheesesteak. They couldn't possibly make them cheaper, you were eating garbage chef.

Hawaiian Volcano pizza with hot wings. It was bacon, ham and pineapple pizza with jalapeno slices...I'll have the last of it for breakfast!

Lunch today will be Asian chicken noodle soup, red grapes and a V-8 juice with plenty of green tea and water.

I actually stopped for lunch on my way home from an assignment. There's this little diner in a shopping center and their chicken greek salads are to die for! I had mine with pita bread and I ate the whole thing! Usually I can't finish because it is so big but it's been a long time since I've had one. It was so tasty!

Lunch today will be Asian chicken noodle soup, red grapes and a V-8 juice with plenty of green tea and water.
That is something I haven't had in a long time! My Mom got me hooked on it when I was a teenager.

And, I love that you had to have green tea with your asian soup! I have so many different kinds of tea in my cupboard (green included) that it's coming out my ears! :wacko:

had a peach smoothie, made with nonfat peach yogurt, a banana and frozen peach slices. added a tsp of splenda and just as splash of milk, too thick.
Ahh, but they are so good when they are thick. I don't like them if they're too runny. Your smoothie sounds delish!

Yesterday (It is now wee hours, Saturday 1st) I just had a taste for Cuban sandwiches. So I told my husband to wait for me to get home for lunch (Friday mornings are my errand-running, exercise-class days). I bought bolita rolls (because they have a posted carb count, which a lot of our bread here doesn't, and it has a similar texture to the Cuban bread we could get anywhere in Florida), some roast pork, ham, etc. To get the right effect, I make the sandwiches. Then I heat two heavy skillets. One I spray with olive oil spray. Put the sandwiches on it, then take the other (this is the one that needs to be heavy). Spray the top of the sandwiches, then smash them with the bottom of the second (heated) skillet. Turn and repeat. Who needs George Foreman?

Back
Top Bottom