What music are you listening to?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, Pac, I will look for more Ultravox...

If earthquakes are reported in Montana...it's just me...

Right now, I'm listening to a channel I created on Pandora.com - Easy Jazz Instrumentals. It's good for working at the computer - it's not too loud and I'm not distracted by lyrics or songs I want to sing to ;)

I like Billy Joel, just never got a boxed set. But Diamond and Chapin...must haves!:)

I'm looking for some fast paced techno, trying to build a library that I can do cardio to, but I have to like the music.

Oh no, didn't mean you had to have Billy, just wasn't surprised you had the other two! :LOL:

My playlist today is great "cleaning the office music" - Disc one of Neil, Disk 3 of my Chapin set and Disk 4 of Billy - excerpts from Q & A concerts he did at various universities. Someone asks a question about a song, he answers with a great story and then plays it. Awesome! Never get tired of that one! :)

Thanks a lot PF! I just spat tea all over my PC :ROFLMAO: Oh dear, hubby's gonna kill me, his precious LCD screen looks like it was hit by poop sprayed through a fan!

Do you use dryer sheets for fabric softener? If so, take a used one and use it dry to gently wipe the screen. Should work.

Love the imagery, Snip! :ROFLMAO:

I have bob seger on pandora rright now.. not feeling it.. maybe some mowtown next.. or elton john.. hmmm

Do you use dryer sheets for fabric softener? If so, take a used one and use it dry to gently wipe the screen. Should work.

Love the imagery, Snip! :ROFLMAO:

I used the cloth I clean my glasses with and some spray he cleans the screen with :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Looks ok to me but I can't see for sherbet :angel:

Dryer sheets, I've got those. I'll wipe it again with that!

You given me a bad case of the giggles, can't stop laughing and this post didn't help :ROFLMAO:

Sorry Snip, but I really have no delusions about my impact on the world when it comes to my cardio workout...

I think I just speed-ed up Old Faithful's timetable in Yellowstone...

hey, if we're hanging out, playing music again, someone should give a holler to tattrat, rocklobster, gb, bolas and dampcharcoal. yeah, you can run a music thread without 'em, but for an even richer music experience, you really want to have these guys in the mix. and tattrat, if you're listening, i'm missing your food and pics like crazy too!:(

Last edited:
ahhh, I wasn't sure if the date in your username was your birth year or some other memorable moment :)

I am 10 thumps on the floor your senior.
And my favorite Heart song is Dreamboat Annie :)

Pac, you are not that old :)

I have that song on a Greatest Hits album...I like that one too :)

that old for what? :huh:

:D

:punk:

i'm watching/listening to the grammys. i have no idea who half of these people are, but it's not bad so far.

I've been hanging out on You Tube half the day...not sure if I will have the energy left to actually do my 30 minutes of cardio...been dancing in my seat all day.

i always like me some mumford and sons.:) johnny depp, he never has to ever sing a single note in life....

seriously, if you have a moment, check out ed sheeran on youtube. look for some great things from this redhead in the future. original young talent, writes his songs--he sang with elton john tonight at the grammys. take a listen/look at his 'lego house', or anything else, really, from his debut album...again, sorry i don't know how to do the link thing.:(

frank ocean? wth? they must be joking! this dude can't even carry a tune...taking his song on the road, is he? someone please tell me what he's doing at the grammys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom