Can anyone identify these:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carolmills

Cook
ok it looks simple but just in case there's something unique about these.

it's in the tupperware catalog on page 31 youcan flip through it here:
http://tinyurl.com/okx4b

it SHOULD open up right to page 30-31. Tell me if i'm right... brownies cut into rounds, layered with nuts, and ???? topped with shards of chocolate and a raspberry. possible fudge icing or caramel in between layers.

(not sure why they fudge icing is being dripped onto it.. it' looks yummy enough without that...)

I'd say you pegged it....and the fudge is being spooned atop the treats to have exactly the result you show, with the exception of their preference to sell the tupperware, not the brownie:LOL:

Have fun trying to get those brownie creations out of the little circles in the carrier.

Andy M. said:
Have fun trying to get those brownie creations out of the little circles in the carrier.

The heck with that! Just serve them on a regular platter like normal brownies. No need to cut them in circles either if you don't want. Although the circles look neat.

The idea would make a great ice cream sandwich! Cut them out with a biscuit cutter. Or even make them square.

carolmills said:
(not sure why they fudge icing is being dripped onto it.. it' looks yummy enough without that...)

I completely agree. Once you have chocolate shavings and raspberries on top, it's done (unless you want to dust it with powdered sugar).

carolmills said:
Tell me if i'm right... brownies cut into rounds, layered with nuts, and ???? topped with shards of chocolate and a raspberry. possible fudge icing or caramel in between layers.

The layers could be? (can't think of the name right now) not the crushed chocolate toffee bars or butter brickle bars? - but, the peanutty stuff that chocolate balls (truffles?) are rolled in. It's probably nuts, though. Interesting, I didn't see the Tupperware the stacked brownies are sitting in for sale on that page.

You might bake them in muffin pans, and cut them in half.

If that's not chocolate-y enough, try these:

http://www.hersheys.com/recipes/recipes/detail.asp?id=8231#

(Enlarge the pic. It's tastier that way :LOL: )

Last edited:
mish said:
Interesting, I didn't see the Tupperware the stacked brownies are sitting in for sale on that page.

It's the "cake taker" thing - it flips over to hold cupcakes - or whatever these stacked things are. I agree they look hard to get out.

Often Tupperware sellers have recipes for things in their catalogues, they certainly looked great and it was interesting to see what you have in US tupperware catalogues! (Some stuff is exactly the same but you have things we don't and vice versa)

Back
Top Bottom