Chocolate!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your favorite way to eat chocolate?

• Total voters
Wow - jkath...after I have supper w/kadesma, can I come to your place for dessert? I'll bring the cherry for the top!

OK! Let's see...you're in s. cali - I don't know which part of the state kadesma is in...
48.gif
coming your way! Don't let the ice cream melt...

jkath said:
After reading all these, I need my favorite dessert:

a large, warm brownie (no nuts - they just get in the way)
with one scoop of plain vanilla ice cream
and topped with real hot fudge sauce (none of that chocolate syrup stuff that masquerades as the real thing)

I am coming callie and jkath, save a piece for me. :)

well, i've said before i won't eat chocolate because of the caffeine (i miss chocolate so much!) but used to make truffles or buy them from the candy store and they were so, so yummy.
i loved to cook up batches of chocolate fudge with my Grandpap, too, and used to eat the fudge my neighbors bring us at Christmastime.

i think if i were limited to one entree, one beverage and one dessert it would have to be pizza, water and brownie. (ok...the beverage would be a toss-up between water and merlot wine)

Well, I love chocolate any way & in any form, but my favourite has to be expensive truffles/filled chocolates. The only chocolate I won't eat are Hershey bars or Hershey Kisses - they taste to me like someone has thrown up in the mix. Yuk. I do like Hershey Hugs though...and the Hershey's 'extra creamy' chocolate when I can get it. I suppose that being brought up on European chocolate has spoilt me... :-p

Paint.

Back
Top Bottom