Cooking Holidays?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kebob

Assistant Cook
Hey guys,
After deciding yesterday that I wanted to learn more about cooking, i did some research on the net. After checking out afew sites i found this one: destination-cooking, its based in the UK so google it and tell me what you think?
It looks pretty good to me, but I was woundering have any of you (or any of your friends) ever been on anything like this before and if so was it fun/educational?
Any feedback would be appreciated?
Cheers!

I think the Cooking Holiday is a fantastic idea! I especially like the ones that specialize in regional cooking. You learn some cooking - but also about cultures and people.

When I win the lottery ....

I would love to go on one of those cooking holidays to Italy - now only if I can win the lottery AND the South African currency can improve a bit !

Well Michael and TanyaK, Im not exactly swimming in bags of excess money but from what i gather from looking at that site destination-cooking, it dosnt have to be all that expensive, i guess you can look at the holiday reps that are associated with the site and choose your own destination so you can spend as much as you want (BLISS) or do it on a budget! You have to admit though, its sounds amazing...Ill let you know if i do actualy book it!! Best of luck to all of us on winning the lottery eh!!!

It's funny, my idea of a holiday is NOT cooking!!!!!!!!! I want to go some place and be waited on hand and foot (or in this case stomach!)!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom