Dinner 06/19/2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Cobean

Executive Chef
delayed fathers day get together with ben.he had to work sunday.going in to manchester to watch abraham lincoln vampire hunter then eat at wagamama.we'll probably share duck gyoza,negima yakatori,chilli squid then i'll have chilli ramen,not sure what ben will have for main course.for dessert,i'll pay the bill:angel::ermm:!

I have to be at the airport this evening, so will probably have a garden salad using whatever I find in the garden...it is still too early for me to think, let alone, think about what I'm going to eat 12 hours from now. I know what I'm having for breakfast--steamed kale, 2 poached eggs, and a side of brown rice.

i'm probably going to be grilling tonight. I have to trim the giant apple tree back so the pool gets more sun, so i'm sure i'll just stay out back and fire up the grill. it's going to be in the 90's for the next few days, so everything else is on hold until i get the pool up and ready.

i think i saw that dw bought some cheese and basil luganiga, and i have some big vidalias. there's asparagrass as well, so that should do it.

gonna be chowda as I got the fixins for it. Did NE style last week so it's gonna be Manhattan this week. Love em both.

Going to grill a pork tenderloin for dinner tonight. Maybe roast some potatoes and toss a salad.

Not sure. There's not a lot of leftovers for a meal. I don't want to cook a bunch of food since we'll be leaving Thurs for my nephew's wedding. Maybe just do some grilled cheese sandwiches along with the left overs.

Silver dollar pancakes & fresh fruit (sliced bananas, strawberries, blueberries) & pecans.

Bun-less cheeseburgers are on the menu tonight, as requested by my Honey Bunny. Sounds good to me! I have discovered that I prefer them to cheeseburgers with a bun. The flavors just seem "brighter" this way.

Suffed shells we made previously and froze, salad and garlic rolls.

I have 2 racks of pork ribs and a side of salmon on the smoker. I may grill some peaches,steam some green beans and micro some red quinoa and brown rice rice mix I found at Costco.

i'm probably going to be grilling tonight. I have to trim the giant apple tree back so the pool gets more sun, so i'm sure i'll just stay out back and fire up the grill. it's going to be in the 90's for the next few days, so everything else is on hold until i get the pool up and ready.

i think i saw that dw bought some cheese and basil luganiga, and i have some big vidalias. there's asparagrass as well, so that should do it.

Do you have a smoker, BT? The sandwich recipe I mentioned in the Favorite Sandwich thread a couple days ago includes apple-wood smoked bacon. Hang on to those trimmings! :mrgreen:

It's raining today. Grilled chicken plans are postponed. Will be tamales and spanish rice tonight at our house tonight.

Do you have a smoker, BT? The sandwich recipe I mentioned in the Favorite Sandwich thread a couple days ago includes apple-wood smoked bacon. Hang on to those trimmings! :mrgreen:

yes, i have a gas fired smoker, and yes, i striipped out and large branches to save for the smoker. i'll have to look at your sandwich post and try my hand at bacon. thanks for the idea.

i also saved branches for my parrots to chew on and use as replacement perches.

Stuffed peppers and salad....weather has been a bit cool for this time of year so I don't mind turning on the oven.

Back
Top Bottom