Dinner 2/7/6 Tuesday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Saigon Beef.........
as seen on today's Epicurious, Michael Lomonaco cooked up this taste tempting dish

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/107957

I also have an Asian noodle package that I bought but didn't know what to do with previously. I think tonights dinner will be the beef over the noodles.
Although I haven't bought my wok yet, I have the fresh vegetables to do my version of stir fried vegetables.

Is anyone else cooking?

not sure what's on the menu for tonight. i have chicken breasts, a corned beef and cabbage, veal shoulder chops and shrimp in the fridge, so i have to decide soon.

i made an awesome fish stew last night. will post the recipe when i get around to deciphering my stew stained notes.

the veal chops are destined to be cubed for stew for my son, and i'll probably do the shrimps portugese style (garlic, onion, and salt pureed with evoo to a paste/marinade, then sauteed) as an appetizer.

the corned beef will take too long, so i'm guessing chicken, or take out again.

I think we're having pork chops with onion sauce ( thanks Kadesma)

It depends on what time Paul can get off work though.... he just called...

Poor guy.
I made him a chicken dish that he really loved last night and sent the left overs with him to work.
He warmed them up and then dropped them all over the floor. He's so upset. I told him I'd make him some more tonight...so, the pork will be tomorrow or whenever I cook dinner again.

Last edited:
I am slowly in the process of making tamales again. Too much going on to really focus on them though, there's some children to be tended to and dc to be visiting. As soon as I can get Callum to fall asleep, I'll throw him in the frontpack and buckle down on getting these tamales done.
Also making apple galletes.

Pork chops on the George Foreman grill - leftover rice from last night and whatever veggie and/or fruit i find in the freezer or pantry - nothing fancy tonight like LEFSElover - your dinner sounds good!

an easy night tonight, bbq pork sammies, fries, and chocolate cake with an espresso chocolate cream cheese frosting..that's all , Mall shopping does ya in:LOL:

kadesma

we made falafel w/ a yogurt sauce, babaganouj, hummus, tabbouli at school.... had that with pita. i may get something else for dinner.

Back
Top Bottom