Left-Overs Day 6/1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Pick 'n Peel Shrimp, Corn on the Cob, Boiled Baby Reds, Lefty Pasta Salad.........

Shrimp Boil.jpg

We used the other 2 premade pizza crusts we got on BOGO in the last couple of weeks. Ground beef and mushrooms, which used to.be my favorite before I discovered Margherita. The Queen's pizza still reigns for me now. Craig's was Italian sausage, pepperoni, onion and red bell pepper.

For dessert, if we decide to have it, is cheddar apple pie ice cream I finished today. Tried the cheddar custard, not bad, not real sweet. Haven't tried the finished product since I folded in the apple pie filling and the pastry pieces.

While the corn-and-tomatoes were leftovers, everything else was fresh made today. We had our weather delayed cookout of hot dogs, potato salad, and baked beans.
IMG_20210601_213232912.jpg

Big thumbs up guys!!!

I chucked all of our left-overs from last night into the
deep freeze for a future supper, re-purposed for a later date.

IMG_0622.jpg

Boar's Head Brand Sweet Slice Ham from the Deli Counter
that I keep in the deep freeze, roasted Yukon Golds,
steamed fresh Carrots and Corn-on-the-cob
:yum:
I'm diggin the meats from the Deli Counter sliced UBER thick for steaks!
I took a coupla of these Ham Steaks to my Mom and she loved them!
Seared in a hot Cast Iron Skillet with some rendered Bacon fat,
ah-yum!

Note to self: let's do the roasted spuds with Bacon Fat rather than Olive Oil :chef:

We had breaded haddock (pre-made, frozen), "Tater Crisps" (McCain's version of Tater Tots, I just discovered them and they taste exactly the way I remember Tater Tots. The last time I had them was close to 60 years ago. :ohmy:), homemade remoulade, and planned, leftover cole slaw.

Stirling's first serving:

breaded haddock, crispy taters, cole slaw Stirling's small.jpg

My meal:

breaded haddock, crispy taters, cole slaw small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom