A few of my favorites you may not know...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foodisfood

Assistant Cook
So back in the day I worked for this website that shows you how to make drinks (like webtender but with videos) and I got to try and bunch of amazing drinks that I fell in love with. These are three of my absolute favorites:

1. Sex with the Bartender

1/2 shot coconut rum
1/2 shot triple sec
1/2 shot lime juice
1 splash grenadine syrup
fill with 7-Up® soda
lemons
limes
1 splash Irish cream

notes: this drink is amazing! It honestly sounds gross but it is phenomenal. when you put the irish cream in in the end it falls all over the place and looks all chunky but its a delight every time you sip up one in your straw. honest!

2. Malice 97

1 shot irish cream
1 shot amaretto
1 shot milk

notes: i cant get enough of this drink! definitely a dessert drink for sipping, but such an amazing flavor you have to sip it to savor it. put this over ice and you will be happy for a while!

3. Chocolate Cake (shot)

1 fluid ounce hazelnut liqueur
1/2 fluid ounce vodka
1 lemon, cut into wedges
white sugar

notes: add vodka and frangelico to a shaker with ice. shake, duh. when you take the shot its going to taste good, but right after you take it you have to bite on the lemon and it completes the taste. it's pretty crazy how much it tastes like chocolate cake. it impressed me!

enjoy guys! let me know what you think or if you have anything to add!

Way to sweet for me,
But I bet my GF would love them.

hey hey hey!!! quit with the backhanded insults!!! i am a MAN! I drink beer too!!!!!!

kidding, obviously.

but i do love beer as well. just tried this one called Rogue... insanely bitter but quite delicious.

Vacation is just around the corner! I might just have to bring this list with me...!!

So..what's your favorite tequila drink?

Vacation is just around the corner! I might just have to bring this list with me...!!

So..what's your favorite tequila drink?

Honestly, when it comes to mixed drinks (most of the time) I am what most would call in the drinking world, "a woman." With that said, my two favorite tequila drinks are:

1. Adios Mother****er

1/2 oz Vodka
1/2 oz Rum
1/2 oz Tequila
1/2 oz Gin
1/2 oz Blue Curacao
2 oz Sour mix
2 oz 7-Up

and

2. Black Cactus

1 oz Tequila (Sauza)
1 oz Blackberry brandy
1 oz Club soda

lololol... one of Adios drinks and I'd be under the table for sure! Thanks!!

I'm not sure I'd be able to say anything.... I'd just slip off the bar stool and slide on under the bar and there I'd be the next morning... it's a dang good thing it's 95 in Mexico right now!!

Back
Top Bottom