Bailey the unknown reindeer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! That's one game dog, or was that Bucky runnin' sans clothing through the snow again?:ROFLMAO:

And he thought he got the last zinger in for the year. Hah!;)

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Wow! That's one game dog, or was that Bucky runnin' sans clothing through the snow again?:ROFLMAO:

And he thought he got the last zinger in for the year. Hah!;)

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

lol, ok, i'll give you that one.

i hope you have a happy and healthy new year, my brother. :)

Awesome vid, mine little pouch will do that in a small circle until he can clear enough area to take care of business. I usually do try and clear him off an area, but sometimes I can't get to after a big over niter. Lots of energy on that dog for sure.

Just as you said, made me smile! Really cute and first time saw a dog run through the snow so much. My dogs would make me go first and they would follow. This dog sure does have the spirit and the energy.

Thanks

LOL, Oh my gosh! I got worried when she didn't surface, lol - I don't think my chihuahua's would like that too much, they hate snow. Thanks for sharing this! :eek:)

Now played it again for the rest of family to see and gets better each time I play it. Sure is great and sweet at same time. Love those dogs! they sure know how to make someone happy.

When my kids were little, we had a beagle dog that loved to play in the snow. We lived on top of a hill, and he loved belly sledding down the hill into the big pile of snow in the ditch at the bottom.

lol that's cute. My dog would never play in the snow like that. We had to dig him a path after a bad snowstorm just so he would go out to do his thing.

LOL too funny! That dog sure has a lot of energy. I was watching our little Princess from the window the other day, she took about to jumps then came running back for the house!

Snow: 1 Princess: 0

Back
Top Bottom