Famous Movie Lines Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ken said:
One of the all-time greats, Blazing Saddles...

That, "Badges? Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!", quote was originally from Treasure of the Sierra Madre with Humphrey Bogart. I guess it could also have been in Saddles, that film saluted a lot of western classic lines and bits.

Quote: "I'll have what she's having."

When Harry met Sally (another true classic!!!)

"Remember to memorize pages 39 to 110 for tomorrow's lesson."(hint: there was my favorite quote from this movie regarding penguins, but there was a reference that probably wouldn't be good for our younger viewers)

Barbara L said:
I want to be 30. Thirty and flirty and thriving.

:) Barbara
One of my favorite favorite favorite movies, Barbara!!!
13 going on 30

okay, now back to the one I just posted....any takers?

jkath said:
"Remember to memorize pages 39 to 110 for tomorrow's lesson."(hint: there was my favorite quote from this movie regarding penguins, but there was a reference that probably wouldn't be good for our younger viewers)
Better off Dead

Quote: Hey, Mr. Peanut Butter Cups!

:) Barbara

hey! That's not fair... usually I'm quite good at this, but I don't know your films... or at least not in your language :cool:

That's The Incredibles.

Quote: Let me tell you something about over there. It hurts over there. It's lonely over there. It's a war over there. They got 8 million ways for you to die and they're all permanent. This is real for me, this with you. If I want to stay with you, I gotta go back.

Last edited:
phinz said:
That's The Incredibles.

Quote: Let me tell you something about over there. It hurts over there. It's lonely over there. It's a war over there. They got 8 million ways for you to die and they're all permanent. This is real for me, this with you. If I want to stay with you, I gotta go back.

AAAAAA, I know this and I can't think!!!!!!

phinz said:
That's The Incredibles.

Cool World

"This place is too fargin small. We need to knock down that fargin wall, knock down that fargin wall, and knock down that fargin wall. Now I'm really angry. This is fargin war!"

the movie Encino Man Jkath. with brendan frasier. at the very end paulie shore said "i'll be ba-ack" and then laughed

Not verbatim --

There is no such thing as a mistake. There are the things that you do, and the things you don't do.

Unfaithful

Last edited:
jkath said:
which one Middie?

PS - Ken: that movie was full of farrrrrrrrrgin iceholes, if I remember correctly ;)

You are correct!:LOL: There were also a few corksucking bastages.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom