Good day for Food Network

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lugaru

Sous Chef
Well I've been sick as a dog (Im getting close to the euphoria faze though... I think it was just a 3 day bug). Anyway's I've been watching tv like crazy and for all you fans of hating on Bobby Flay... got to watch him get beat by Ming Tsai & latter by Paula Dean... take that mr mango chutney!

Bobby Flay has a cocky way about him, not that there's anything too terrible with that. I guess I got turned off slightly when he first competed against Morimoto on Iron Chef a couple years ago and stood on the cutting board. If you're at someone else's "house," so to speak, it's just my opinion that you show them a little respect. Perhaps he didn't know what he was doing was disrespectful per se, but there's nothing wrong with using a little common sense. Sadly, politeness is a rarity nowadays...

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. :LOL: That was pretty cocky of him.

There was someone else I didn't really like. I think it's that guy that hosts Food 911. He does moves and talks too quickly. Like that time he was with that elderly woman. It made him seem pushy.

About Flay... yeah it's that and it's also how he rips into his sous chefs and any one else that works with him. Every time some one does something slightly wrong he throws a huge tantrum which I consider very unprofetional. That and the guy is actually clumsier than I am.

Back
Top Bottom