I'm back...kind of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
Now that we're settling into our new house, I've finally gotten the computer up and running. However, seeing that our home is still decorated in "Early American Cardboard Box", I won't be on that much till after Thanksgiving, I think.
I just wanted to poke my head in and say hello to all my wonderful cooking buddies. Hope everyone is doing well!
Hi Jkath, it's great to see you around...If only for a few moments here and there! (We've all missed you!) I know what you mean about the boxes. DH and I live in a 2 bedroom place and don't have much in the way of storage furniture (shelves, bookcases, etc) so the second bedroom is a well organizzed (I'm a bit methodical - lol) collection of boxes gathered from many of the local shops. As long as you know what is in what box and don't mind that "darling" dusty brown shade of cardboard life with boxes isn't all that bad :mrgreen:

Last edited:
SierraCook said:
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: jkath, that is pretty funny. I still have some boxes from the last time I moved in 2001!! I hope that you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

hmmmmm....2001, eh? Do you get a prize if you can guess what's in them?:ROFLMAO:
Actually, there's a box that has followed us around - it's about 30 betamax tapes of my husband playing college football. We finally got a betamax to play them in (did you know there were still some out there?), so I'm thinking of hooking it up soon.

Callie said:
Wow! I'd never leave my bedroom...:)
It is pretty fun! Here's the bed I put into it last week:
noresund_bed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom