In Remembrance of Our Dear Friend Buck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take care Katie!!
img_625526_0_dad28d93e6475c6f209ac61e4d7bb31f.gif

You and Buck are in my prayers. Please give him and yourself a great big squeezer hug from me!! Keep your faith and your strength up dear lady. Love and Faith, Dawn

oh my dear, the two of you must have been so scared. he is in the right place. it does seem forever before you know for sure, that things will be alright. i have been sending good wishs and thoughts to you and will continue to do so. rest, rest, rest.babe

Thanks for the update Katie. My DH and I mentioned you and Buck in our evening prayers and will keep lifting you up. I know it is hard, but I agree with Babe that you need to get as much rest as you can so you can be strong both for yourself and for Buck. I hope those kitties gave you much joy this evening. Be sure to tell Buck all about their antics when you see him tomorrow.

I'm praying so hard for you both. Stay strong Katie. He needs you very much right now. Keep us posted any chance you get. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Katie:
I will have you both in my prayers. Hope Buck recovers his health soon and that you have him soon at home. And that God gives you all the strenght that you need now in this situation.

Cait - every chance I get I look for an update - finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys have my prayers, my love, and my heart right now!

Joe - you get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm praying for you my friend!

We're here for both of you - God Bless both of you!

Katie, thanks so much for the update. Hoping Buck will continue to feel better everyday.:heart: May God keep you both in his loving care.

Katie, our thoughts and prayers are with you both.
Try to go to sleep, because you have to keep up your strength.

Kate E My prayers and good thoughts are with you tonight and until Buck gets out of danger.. So very sorry you have to go through this by your self. it is no fun at all I remember quite well my late wife passing and if it wasnt for my friends from DC I don't think i would have made it as well as I did. Hang in there and trust in G D
Dave

Me, too, i've been a lurker all day hoping to hear good news.......I feel like y'all are family members so I care like everyone else here.....glad to hear that Buck's bp is up......the last reading sounds pretty good......I'm sure that it will continue to go upward until they feel safe enough to run all their tests........I think taking him copies of DC's posts will be a wonderful pep pill as he's dealt with the whole bunch in the past.......sorry they kicked you out of his room.........being with your kitties must be calming and relaxing after a long day however.......I know that you will keep us posted as to how he is doing.........you just take care of yourself, however......lots of hugs........debe

:):)Sweet Katie, try to rest because right now there there is nothing else you can do the doctors and nurses are there to keep an eye on Buck in the mean time try to get a good nights rest and deal with your your groceries that you must freeze etc. Just relax a little knowing that all of us at DC are sending our collective prayers and positive energy to Buck and you. I believe we as a group are quite powerful because the hearts here are caring and real. Please try to sleep you need your strength and while you sleep we will worry and pray for you.
All my love and prayers.
Jackie

Just saw this. I'ms so sorry that this is happening to two very wonderful people. Katie, you know you have my prayers going out for Buck and for you. And you know that the Man upstairs also knows what is going on. Keep your own spirits up. Get some rest. Speak with others. And most of all, get on your own knees and pray, and then listen for that still small voice of the Comforter. He will whisper in your heart the things you need.

We love both you and Buck and hope and pray for the best for both of you.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I'm back. Arrived home about 5 p.m. I'm whupped.

Where do I start?

Buck is in good spirits and said he doesn't feel overly worried about what's been learned so far. He said he feels it will all be taken care of and everything will turn out well.
Good to hear he's in good spirits and we all pray that 'all will be well'

Got thrown out of Buck's room, per "policy," even with Buck begging them not to. It's a crappy policy. :( sometimes I wonder if they are created with torture to loved ones in mind!
I'm trashed, I'm so tired, but maybe I'll crash tonight..I do so very much hope so. Yesterday I couldn't get back into the internet to look for your news..( frustrating) I hope things ...and policies!.. are evn better today. Much love to all the family.

Thanks for the update, Katie. I too was waiting to hear some news and it sounds like a turn for the better. Hopefully today will be even better.

Hi, Katie. I'm glad to hear that Buck is feeling better. When I was recovering from surgery, DH brought me photos of our dog and cats (we had two at the time), which I taped to the side of my bed in the hospital. He also brought a stuffed animal black Lab, like our Pippen. It was comforting to have them with me, especially at night. I also had my cell phone with me (don't know if that's allowed in CCU), and when I couldn't sleep, I called him, even at 3 a.m. once. That helped, too.

I hope you and Buck get better news on his condition today and he continues to improve. Take care.

P.S. I just want to say, having been a patient rather often myself, that hospital visiting policies are designed to protect the patient, not torture the family. If you haven't been seriously ill, you might be surprised at how easily exhausting it is to be visited a lot, even by loving and well-meaning family.

Good to hear he is feeling better, wishing him a speeeeedy recovery, start planning a welcome home dinner ;)

Back
Top Bottom