Largest Gathering of DC'ers to Date?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to go somewhere now and won't be back for a few hours, but I will see what I can do. It is a new camera, and when I tried to use the attachment function here, it wouldn't work. I emailed them to myself and copied and pasted them. Maybe I can "save as" from my email and then try this again. Otherwise I will try Image Shack. It won't be for a few hours though.

:)Barbara

I do have to go, but I'm going to try the first method right now. Hopefully this will work!

#1 Marge
#2 Kitchenelf
#3 Most of the group (one hidden and I am taking the picture)
#4 Most of the group (minus Marge and me)
#5 Logo on Raine's shirt
#6 Raine, Marge, Barbara (me), Kitchenelf, and James (Maidrite)

Last edited:
Great pics! Thanks to everyone for the pics and sharing your good times. I'm jealous you guys had a chance to gather.

Hey! I wanna T-Shirt! Cool bunch looks like you had lots of fun.

Now if I can get the members from Ontario, Michigan, Iowa and Minnesota to come to Chicago we could have a good group here too! And hey, TN and Kentucky are not that far away either!

I forgot to mention that we did attempt to kidnap kitchenelf and Marge. They're slippery though, and they managed to get out of our car!

I must say I am very proud of kitchenelf. Do you notice anything about that last picture?

:cool:Barbara

Sorry! I had to post in a hurry because I was leaving. I did say who everyone was in the other one that some of you couldn't see, but I will edit it to add names.

LOL Of course I am being silly, but here is a hint. It was a BBQ restaurant and we had already eaten when we had this picture done.

You got it Buddy! We all did really well actually. There was a minor mishap for one member, but through the expeditious use of a stain-removal pen, no one will ever know!

Back
Top Bottom