Old Venting Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DW went to work this morning and took my son and the T&C. That leaves me the Voyager and my two daughters. The Voyager had all the seats taken out except drivers and passengers, so I am not going anywhere today!
The fix on the wheel in the dryer didn't take, so I am waiting on a deacon from the church to swing by and help me out with that. DW took the T&C just in case the deacon didn't make it so I wouldn't be tempted to drive out and get a new wheel.
She hung all the clothes on the clothes line today even though there is a chance of rain.
So, I am stuck inside all day under the watchful eye of my eldest daughter, which is fine cause all I want to do is lay down and sleep, but apparently she is under orders to make me stay downstairs and rest but not sleep all day.

So, I am stuck inside all day under the watchful eye of my eldest daughter, which is fine cause all I want to do is lay down and sleep, but apparently she is under orders to make me stay downstairs and rest but not sleep all day.
Sounds to me like the best thing for you is just stay on DC all day. I know it's tough, but think of your health.;)

Oh, poor Buddy. ;( Maybe now you will listen to your Doctor and others when told to rest. REST!! Enjoy the time to be pampered and surf the web!

DW went to work this morning and took my son and the T&C. That leaves me the Voyager and my two daughters. The Voyager had all the seats taken out except drivers and passengers, so I am not going anywhere today!
The fix on the wheel in the dryer didn't take, so I am waiting on a deacon from the church to swing by and help me out with that. DW took the T&C just in case the deacon didn't make it so I wouldn't be tempted to drive out and get a new wheel.
She hung all the clothes on the clothes line today even though there is a chance of rain.
I imagine you might be hard pressed to get the rest if you have two little girls to look after!! LOL Sleep!! HaHaHaHa!

The oldest daughter is 10, the youngest 3. Luckily my oldest likes playing mother sometimes to the youngest so that helps me out. If it was just me and the 3 year old, I think I would end up more stressed than yesterday!

The oldest daughter is 10, the youngest 3. Luckily my oldest likes playing mother sometimes to the youngest so that helps me out. If it was just me and the 3 year old, I think I would end up more stressed than yesterday!

No doubt about that! You'd be begging to go lift dryer/car parts!

One million karma points to dw!!

The girl next to me on my flight from San Diego to Atlanta had the sniffles. Just as we were gathering our stuff to get off, I sneezed. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, and now it feels like it is moving into my lungs. I don't get sick very often, but I went through a couple bad rounds of bronchitis last year, and I don't want to go through it again.

YUCK

:yuk: Barbara

while were at it..can we have an adults only section? I swear everytime I fly either a crying baby or a small (kick the seat the whole way) child sits behind me!!! Ugh!!!!

I was a smart parent, I always booked a window seat and put my daughter there.. nothing else existed to her except that window from the time we took off till the time we landed!

well... I sure wish other parents would do something like that.
and that brings up another VENT... Parenting these days! Boy...has it gone down hill.

well... I sure wish other parents would do something like that.
and that brings up another VENT... Parenting these days! Boy...has it gone down hill.

Sorry, I am trying!!:-p

Seriously though,
I am with you on that one. 10 year olds with cell phones???????? My daughter, in 4th grade, came home the other day complaining that all the other girls in her class, and many of the boys, already had their own cell phones!! I thought it was just one of those made up "everyone else has one" arguments until her elementary school principle sent home a note saying any child showing up with a cell phone would be sent home.

Yep...spoiled kids make bratty kids.
David always thought I was "mean" because I said NO so often and I made him MIND and have rules!! Oh well, he turned out to be a good man because I made him be a good child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom