Olivia has joined us

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
I now have a new granddaughter.. Olivia Vitorina was born Sat. Jan.21 at 8:16p.m. She weighed 5 lbs. 8oz. is 17 1/2 inches. Everyone fine, happy and content.. Wanted to let you all know about her and have you share in our happiness and joy. I am now going to fall happily into bed...

kadesma:)

1.gif
Congratulations kadesma! Grandkids are so great!
1.gif

:) Barbara
2.gif
3.gif
4.gif
6.gif
8.gif

Kadesma, I am sooooo happy for you and your family!!! That is such fantastic news, what a sweet and special blessing this grandchild will be! Huge congratulations on your new

img_217099_0_57ba36e392d3ae8983be31b1eb2c7e44.gif

my first thought was, 'what a beautiful name'. olivia. i'm very glad you have a new Grandbaby to love, kads, along with the others. awww, babies are a smile in & of themselves, cute! those baby-grins they give.... :)

Congratulations on the new baby girl. I'm sure Olivia will get lots of love and attention from all of you.

Happy Birthday Olivia!!
Congratulations kadesma! Another baby for you to hug and kiss!! Tell your daughter, congratulations and take care!
catwithballoons.gif

oh kads she's a tiny one !!!! she's just a tad bit bigger than i was. congratulations to you and your family !!!!!!!!

:heart::heart::heart:A sweet baby to hold and love!
I'm so happy for you and your family.

Hugs to you all!
:heart::heart::heart:

Congratulations, Kads! I'm so happy for you and your family. You'll have a blast with this one, too, I'm sure. Olivia is lucky to have you as her grandma!

P.S. I echo the request for pics, too!:)

Back
Top Bottom