Our baby ultrasound

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knight76

Senior Cook
For those interested in babies and all that jazz. My wife is pregnant and due in early December.

Here is a picutre from an Ultrasound we had done on Monday. This is at 20 weeks so about half way through.

You can see a hand and the umbilical cord, along with some legs squashed up. Obviously the head and torso also.

Anyway, here ya go.

picture.php

Super Special. Thank you for sharing with us.
Congrats and prayers for you and your family.
Do we know what we're having yet? Do we want to?
He/she will be our youngest member!
DC Knight, jr!!!!

That has to be one of the clearest ultra sounds I have seen, congrats! We only had one ultra sounds out of the three kids we had, and it was a small photo very hard to see any details out. In fact, they couldn't tell us the sex which was fine by me I like the surprise.

Thanks for the comments.

No we do not know what we are having and will not be finding out. This is our third child and we have not found out on any of them. It ruins the surprise. I did ask if the Ultra sound person knew and she said she knew. But we dont want to know.

I am not sure how it works overseas. But in Aus, you generally get one around 20 weeks or so, you can have one earlier if you want to as well. In the ultra sound they look for everything, hands, feet, kidneys, heart, brain, skull, stomach, diaphram, spine etc etc. Very thourough.

I think this is probably the best ultrasound pic out of our 3 so far. Looks pretty clear.

Last edited:
We didnt hear the heart beat on this one. We have a midwives appointment this weekend so will hear the heartbeat for the first time then. We saw the heart beating though through the ultrasound. Could see the chambers of the heart closing and opening and the overall heart pumping. Amazing. And yes, it certainly makes it more real.

congrats .. they are little bundles of joy ...
when they are sleeping ..
and playing quietly ...
eating ...

Wow that's even clearer than mine was and mine was pretty darn clear lol.
Yours is like crystal clear. Congratulations on baby #3 !!!!!

How cool!!!
All donr having babies here but boy being pregnant and newborns are so COOL!!
2 year olds on the other hand....

Wow!!! That is about the clearest ultra sound I have ever seen. Not that I have seen that many, but the ones I have seen I could not make out anything except the heart beat. Congrats!!!!

How cool!!!
All donr having babies here but boy being pregnant and newborns are so COOL!!
2 year olds on the other hand....

We have a three year old and a two year so we certainly know that pain, ;)

But I can't really complain, our kids are both fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom