Prayers Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

middie

Chef Extraordinaire
Dear Dc Family... I won't be around for a few days with the holidays here and work. But worst of all I lost my brother-in-law today. All I ask of you is to please please please pray for my sister. To be going through this at 28 years old... I can't even imagine. Thank you everyone. Much love to you all and happy holidays.

Last edited:
Dear Middie,

Suffice it to say, your sister has Buck's and my prayers at this time of her loss. I, like you, can't fathom this kind of loss at such a young age - or any age, really. Just know that time will heal, and love from friends and family will sustain her through her hardest times. We don't know her, but she's loved just the same. Big hugs to you and yours through this sad time.

Katie and Buck

geez middie, i'm so sorry.

of course you and your family will be in my prayers and petitions at mass this morning.

My gosh middie, I am so very sorry.:( My DH and I will pray for you and your sister at dinner today. Merry Christmas and god bless you.

Cannot add anything to those wonderful wishes above. I can only echo them.

God Bless and I hope you, and particularly you sister, can find some comfort.

Middie,
you and your sister have been tucked into a corner of my heart..Many prayers and thoughts coming your way. We love you.
kadesma

So very sorry and sad to hear about your sister's husband, especially tragic at such a young age-------my prayers will be that God give her and all her family the strength, love, and courage to get through this lifechange. With deepest sympathy.

Oh Middie, what a tragedy. I'll definately send prayers for your whole family.

I can't even begin to imagine...

There is so little I can say at a time like this but know that my thoughts and prayers go out to you. God Bless you all. JoAnn

Middie I am so sorry to hear about your sister's loss and my prayers go out to you and your family and your sisters family as well. God Bless and may he shine over your houses.

Middie, I am so deeply sorry for your and your sisters loss. Your family has certainly been through enough tragedy this year. My prayers to you and your family. I hope you all find strength in being together this holiday.

Back
Top Bottom