SORRY >>(Trivia 2/28)
Sent repeat questions today........
here's the replacements
DID YOU KNOW...
Outfielders Paul and Lloyd Waner, who both played 14 seasons for the Pittsburgh Pirates and were known, respectively, as Big Poison and Little Poison, are the only brothers enshrined in the Baseball Hall of Fame.
1. What is the spiral part of a corkscrew called ?
2. To which of the fifty must I travel to visit the highest waterfall in North America ?
(Bonus; name the falls...)
3. Who was the only member of Anne Frank's family to survive the Holocaust ?
4. Who was the first African-American to appear in a film in the title role of Othello ?
5. The term "Babe-alicious" originated in what movie ?
6. What was the best-selling import beer in the U.S.A. from the end of prohibition until 1997 ?
7. What country singer's first hit was titled "Jesus, Take the Wheel" ?
8. What was the name of the Dallas dress manufacturer who shot the famous 478-frames of the JFK assassination ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Sea Turtles require only ten-to-twenty minutes of sleep a day.
1. the worm
2. california (yosemite falls)
3. HER FATHER
4. laurence fishburne, in 1995
5. WAYNE'S WORLD
7. CARRIE UNDERWOOD
8. ABRAHAM ZAPRUDER
Sea turtles do their sleeping- and plenty of it- at night. They can even stay underwater for hours without breathing.
Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good. Beth McCollister