Thoughts and Prayers please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

homecook

Senior Cook
My dd and 2 grandsons were in a car accident today. She was stopped at a light and a guy slammed into her back end going about 40 and pushed her car into the one in front. She is pretty banged up and at the hospital. I went and picked up the grands. They've checked out ok but dd is being held overnight for observation. Needless to say she is pretty shook up as are my two babies. Her husband is with her as is my dh and ds. I can't stand this not knowing anything business and not being with her. I know being here for my grandsons is a good thing because they are still pretty scared for their mommy and snuggling with me watching tv.
Please say a prayer or whatever for them. I'm really scared also as I've been through the same kind of accident and know what lies ahead for her.

Barb

Oh, Barb. Sorry to hear of the accident. This time of the year presents so many challenges. We had an awful ice storm today and the accidents were plentiful.

Loving thoughts and prayers are sent to everyone involved. Stay strong.

You are in a tough spot emotionally but a very important one for your grandchildren. It's so wonderful that you are there with them at this very scary time and providing them with comfort and support that they need. Hope all goes well for your daughter and that tomorrow brings a better day.

Jeez Barb, I am so sorry!! My prayers are with you, your dd and grand babies!! How scary that is for the little ones.
img_752938_0_cf431a1b00d6c49d2b72368e4d75c10a.jpg

Lord, be with this family at this time. We ask for Your healing touch on the young mother in pain and seperated from her children. Give your peace and comfort to her family and especially her children as they struggle with their own fears and the consequences of the accident. We are thankful that no one was killed and ask for Your continued watch over them. Amen.

My dd and 2 grandsons were in a car accident today. She was stopped at a light and a guy slammed into her back end going about 40 and pushed her car into the one in front. She is pretty banged up and at the hospital. I went and picked up the grands. They've checked out ok but dd is being held overnight for observation. Needless to say she is pretty shook up as are my two babies. Her husband is with her as is my dh and ds. I can't stand this not knowing anything business and not being with her. I know being here for my grandsons is a good thing because they are still pretty scared for their mommy and snuggling with me watching tv.
Please say a prayer or whatever for them. I'm really scared also as I've been through the same kind of accident and know what lies ahead for her.

Barb

OMG! I am soooo sorry, Barb. You finally took a little time for yourself and met me for coffee and this happened. I hope and pray all will be well. And of course, I will keep everyone in my prayers. It never fails, at the first signs of snow and ice, people forget how to drive. Keep us informed!
Sigh, Susan

Barb,
she is in good hands and has the support of everyone, I know your worried for her but you are doing what's best for her watching her two babies..You've taken a big load off her shoulders onto yours..I know the ONE who loves us all is watching over her , you and the boys..Peace and love to all of you and many prayers too.
kadesma

I pray your Christmas Eve brings your family an early gift of your daughter returning home safely and in good condition!

You are in our thoughts, please keep us updated!

Hi homecook.... I'm sorry to be reading this, but please know that you have wonderful people here to support you. And I know Susan is a sweetie and I'm glad that she is near to you! I will keep you, your family, and daughter in my prayers.

I'm so sorry, Barb. You must be beside yourself not being able to stay by your daughter's bedside through the night! But as a mom with a young child, I can tell you that you are giving your daughter the best thing ever right now - knowing that her babies are safe and in loving arms tonight. There is no place safer than in Grandma's arms. I'm certainly sending healing thoughts and prayers to your daughter.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers it really helps! My grandsons are sound asleep without a care in the world right now. I wish I could say the same for myself. lol
Thanks again.......Barb

Barb, my prayers are with you, your DD, and your whole family at this time. Please keep us posted. I wish I could be there to give you hugs and support but my prayers will have to to. {{{{{{{{{{{{Homecook}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers it really helps! My grandsons are sound asleep without a care in the world right now. I wish I could say the same for myself. lol
Thanks again.......Barb

Now, if only you could get some sleep, too.

DD came home from the hospital today. She has slept most of the day. She's very achy! Her shoulder and hip are bothering her though. They didn't find anything severely wrong thank God. She's just going to be sore for a few more days.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers........they have really helped me get through this.
Grandsons are doing fine also, they slept until 10 am this morning which is unheard of for them. lol They have been so good today, they're looking forward to seeing mommy and daddy in a little bit.

Barb

Back
Top Bottom