DID YOU KNOW ...
IF YOUR FEET JUST SMELL BAD, ITíS FOOT ODOR. IF THEY SMELL REALLY BAD, ITíS BROMIDROSIS.
1. What's the highest denomination of paper currency ever printed by the U.S. Treasury ?
(Bonus; what's the smallest ?)
2. Who is the only U.S. President to be awarded the Medal of Honor ?
(hint; he also won a Nobel prize)
3. Name That Flick;
"You'll be glad you came!" Set in South Florida during the fifties, it centered on a group of testosterone-driven youths attending school at Angel Beach High who try to lose their virginity at a redneck cat-house .......
4. What's the popular wine-based beverage who's name comes from the Spanish word for blood ?
5. Action movie star Jean-Claude van Damme was born in what country ?
6. What sixties icon was backed up by "The Band" ?
7. Which country developed the Cuckoo Clock ?
8. Which of Ian Fleming's James Bond novels has the shortest title ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
An organization called "Lip Balm Anonymous" exists for those addicted to the product.
1. $100,000 (5 cents)
2. Theodore Roosevelt (awarded posthumously, by President Clinton in 1998)
6. Bob Dylan
8. "Dr. No"
Though offered a bit tongue in cheek, the organization has it's own website, support group, and 12-step program.
ďEat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.Ē Ė Adelle Davis