Did you know...
BEEP BEEP? ROADRUNNERS’ TOP SPEED: ONLY 15 MPH.
1. The milk used to make authentic Mozzarella cheese comes from what animal?
2. Fill in the blank; During a regulation round, a golfer is permitted to use no more than _____ clubs.
3. Which US city hosted two World's Fairs in the twentieth century?
4. From whom did Europeans first learn about chocolate?
5. In which 50's / 60's TV western series did the Title character ride a horse named Razor?
6. What cartoon hero lived in Terrytown?
7. Name the early Football star who was nick-named the "Galloping Ghost".
8. What was the "Hunchback of Notre Dame" named?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Andrew Jackson was plagued by a bullet wound to the chest, which he suffered in a duel.
1. the water buffalo
3. NEW YORK CITY
4. THE AZTECS
5. lucas mccain, "the rifleman"
6. MIGHTY MOUSE
7. RED GRANGE
In 1805 Charles Dickenson called Jackson "a worthless scoundrel and a coward" in a Nashville newspaper article. Jackson challenged Dickenson to a duel. On May 30, 1806, the two men met on the field of honor. Dickenson fired the first shot. The bullet broke two of Jackson's ribs and lodged near his heart, but he managed to remain erect. As was the dueling custom, Dickenson could neither fire again nor move from his position until Jackson fired as well. Jackson took aim and fired a fatal shot from 24 paces.
But his inoperable wound never healed properly and bothered him for the next 39 years.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill