Did you know...
FIRST PERSON TO RECEIVE A SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK: IDA MAY FULLER (SHE LIVED TO THE AGE OF 100).
1. what is the secret identity of the title character in the "Green Hornet" series?
2. Where in London is Charles dickens buried?
3. Name the famous plane piloted by Lt. Col. Paul Tibbets.
4. Name the actor who opened the Hog's Breath Inn in Carmel, California.
5. What was the nationality of legendary archer William Tell?
6. Multiple choice; which of the following planets takes only ten earth hours to rotate once on it's axis?
7. Can you name the singer whose debut album, "Forever your Girl", sold over 5 million copies?
8. as of the 2000 census, what percentage of American families consisted of a working father, a housewife mother, and a child / children under the age of 18?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
More people died in the 1906 San Francisco earthquake than in any other natural disaster in US history.
1. BRETT REID
2. WESTMINSTER ABBEY
3. THE "ENOLA GAY"
4. CLINT EASTWOOD
7. paula abdul
8. 10 %
The Galveston storm of 1900 killed 6,000 to 8,000 people. the quake of '06 claimed 700 documented lives, though historians now say 3,000 is a more likely figure.
3,600 buildings on Galveston island were destroyed by the 140 mph winds and 15-foot storm surges.
“Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
― John Stuart Mill