1. the US census bureau is a part of which cabinet level department?
2. what was the name of marlon brando's character in "a streetcar named desire"?
3. in the movie, "jailhouse rock", what crime landed elvis' character in the jailhouse?
4. do you recall the title of ronald reagan's last film?
5. which two south american countries share lake titicaca?
6. what was the name of the household pet dragon belonging to the munster family?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
in 1997, former president clinton was sued by monica lewinsky for defamation of character.
1. commerce (??)
2. STANLEY KOWALSKI
3. murder (none- he was innocent??)
4. "THE KILLERS"
5. PERU and bolivia (and chile?)
paula jones took filed a lawsuit, but she later withdrew it when offered a million bucks to do so.......
however, in 1998, cairo lawyer mustafa rasain filed a $1 billion lawsuit against president Clinton in egypt, alleging that clinton's sexual antics made it more difficult for him to raise his own children.
the suit was eventually thrown out.
"Still, a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest"...
- Simon & Garfunkle