trivia 3/1 (where'd feb. go???)
1. can you name the last movie in which spencer tracy and katherine hepburn co-starred? (hint; the year was 1968)
2. which war was ended by the treaty of versailles?
3. what were those furry little animals featured in a star trek episode; (they reproduced at an enormous rate)
(hint; the episode was called, "the trouble with _____")
4. what are the categories one must lead in to win baseball's triple crown?
5. what disney animated movie featured an old bloodhound named trusty?
6. do you remember the name of comic book character little lulu's boy friend?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
cows are one of the main contributors to the hole in the ozone layer.
1. "GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER?"
2. WORLD WAR ONE
3. tribbles (triffles)
4. HIGHEST BATTING AVERAGE,
MOST HOME RUNS, most runs batted in
5. "lady and the tramp"
6. TUBBY (he collected door-knobs- LT)
due to their methane emissions, cows are one of the main contributors to global warming, not ozone depletion (although it is possible that global warming may indirectly postpone ozone healing). in the USA alone, cattle release some 5.5 million metric tons of methane annually.
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. Adelle Davis