DID YOU KNOW...
In the state of Georgia, USA, one out of every thirteen adult males are under some sort of Corrections Dept. control; either on probation, in county jails, state prison, work-release, etc.
1. What color is the running light of a ship's port side ?
2. What is measured in "Kelvin" units ?
3. What Rock band's name is a a more common synonym for Panacea or Nostrum ?
4. Who founded the Rainbow Coalition ?
5. Tom Hanks' performance in what 1988 movie earned him his very first Oscar nomination ?
6. Name That Landmark !
Located in northwestern Wyoming, this steep-sided national monument was made globally famous in 1977 when it became an Alien landing-pad in a Steven Speilberg movie...
7. According to the proverb, if you marry in haste, what must you do ?
8. New Category- Cinemashups !
(works like JEOPARDY's "Before and After")
Southern Lawyer Mathew McConaughy defends a beautiful assassin who's been arrested for the brutal revenge she enacted against David Carradine...
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Ava Gardner married three times, but her husbands had fourteen marriages between them before they were done.
3. The Cure
4. Jesse Jackson
5. BIG !
6. Devil's Tower
7. Repent at Leisure
8. A Time to Kill Bill
The correct number is TWENTY !!
Ava was married to Mickey Rooney, Artie Shaw, and finally to Frank Sinatra......
Rooney was married eight times
Artie Shaw- eight times
Frank sinatra- four times
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi