did you know...
YOUR BRAIN USES ABOUT AS MUCH ENERGY (10 WATTS) AS A BULB ON A STRING OF CHRISTMAS LIGHTS.
1. On the Laverne & Shirley TV sitcom, what was Squiggy's more formal full name ?
2. Who does the voice of Buzz Lightyear in the Toy Story films ?
3. What does "Biscotti" translate to in English ?
4. Who was Prime Minister of Britain from 1979 to 1990 ?
5. What was Bazooka Joe's girlfriend's name ?
6. What Broadway retelling of the King Arthur legend features killer rabbits ?
7. What's the nine-letter word that describes that pleasant feeling that lingers after something is experienced ?
(Hint; Twilight Time lyrics)
8. "Ghost in the Graveyard" is a version of what childhood game ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Tokyo is home to a Parasite Museum, which has become a popular visitor destination.
1. andrew squiggman
2. TIM ALLEN
4. MARGARET THATCHER
8. hide and seek
"We get about 2,000 visitors a month," said Shunya Kamegai, the director of the museum and a parasitologist.
The museum features large displays depicting Godzilla-sized creatures that in reality are no bigger than a fingernail.They and several hundred other parasites can be viewed in their natural form in an array of glass jars comprising the museum's main collection.
The museum's centerpiece is an almost 9-meter (30-foot) tapeworm that some poor fellow got from eating sushi in 1986.
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill