DID YOU KNOW..
100 Trillion tons of dynamite would have to be detonated every second to match the energy produced by the sun. -
1. which fictional sleuth had a sidekick named captain Hastings?
2. which of the Gospel writers is the Patron Saint of Tax Collectors ?
3. in which three countries did the titanic take on passengers on her fatal
4. can you name the first baseball player to appear on a postage stamp?
5. can you name the first american entertainer to appear on a postage stamp?
6. which aptly named invention gets it's name from the Greek word for
7. which famous american was the owner of the land now occupied by Arlington
8. which man's name completes the title of the 1950's song hit, "dance with
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
it takes 30 feet of wire to make the original "Slinky".
1. Hercule Poirot
3. ENGLAND, IRELAND AND FRANCE
4. Jackie Robinson
5. WILL ROGERS
7. ROBERT E. LEE
it takes 80 feet of wire to make a slinky.
over three million miles of wire have been used to produce slinky toys since
it's inception in 1945. robert jams, the inventor of the slinky, also
designed the machine that coils the thick wire.
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill