DID YOU KNOW...
Our collective weight is going up. The average American male has gained 17.1 pounds and the average American female has added 15.4 pounds since 1988.
1. Sugarloaf Mountain overlooks what South American city ?
2. Who wrote the 1812 Overture ?
3. What sort of critter comes in a Teal variety ?
4. What natural fiber is made from flax ?
5. Who wrote Little Women ?
6. Definition (I) ;
n.~ Lacking the skills, knowledge or means to achieve a task or goal.
7. Where are you most likely to suffer "Mal de Mer"?
8. What was the name of Perry Mason's secretary ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
the bible has been translated into klingon.
1. Rio de Janeiro
2. Piotr Ilich Tchaikovsky
3. a Duck
5. Louisa May Alcott
7. on open water (it's sea sickness)
8. Della Street
star trek fans and linguists alike can now read their favorite passages from the bible in
klingon, a language invented for use in the star trek movies.
even though it was intended for fictional star trek characters, klingon is a complete
language, with it's own vocabulary, grammar and usage.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister