DID YOU KNOW...
The color of a chili is no indication of its spiciness, but size usually is - the smaller the pepper, the hotter it is.
1. how heavy does the heaviest bird grow to be, on average?
2. what was the name of dorothy's (wizard of oz) dog?
3. what is the product hyped by toucan sam?
4. according to the song, which track does the chatanooga choo-choo leave from?
5. which civil war general rode a horse named traveler?
6. can you name the last movie in which spencer tracy and katherine hepburn co-starred?
(hint; the year was 1968)
7. which war was ended by the treaty of versailles?
8. what were those furry little animals featured in a star trek episode; (they reproduced at
an enormous rate)
(hint; the episode was called, "the trouble with _____")
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
an irregular movement by the moon caused parts of the mississippi river to flow
backward on december 16, 1811.
1. 300 pounds (african ostrich)
3. FRUIT LOOPS
4. track 29
5. ROBERT E. LEE
6. "GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER?"
7. WORLD WAR ONE
on december 16, 1811, it was an earthquake that caused parts of the river to appear to run
the new madrid earthquake of 1811 (aftershocks continued into 1812) was strong enough
to ring church bells in boston, and the few inhabitants of new madrid and caruthersville,
missouri, reported that the earth rolled like waves on the sea, and the mississippi river flowed upstream.
In fact, boats were found on the river banks 40 miles upstream from where they had been moored.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi