DID YOU KNOW...
THE NETHERLANDS HAS MORE BURGLARIES PER CAPITA THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY.
1. In sailor lingo, what is a "Sea Shanty" ?
2. Current Events;
On September 11, ________ _________ received the prestigious Liberty Medal at Philadelphia's National constitution Center, joining such former recipients George H. W. Bush, Bono, and Bill Clinton.
3. Name that Toy ;
Typical 1980's action figure toy line turned cartoon series (including He-Man and Masters of the Universe). This one was about a team of good guys who were feline/Human hybrids from the doomed planet Thundera, led by the sword-wielding Lion-o...
4. What is the joint connecting the femur, fibula, patella, and tibia ?
5. To whom is the Lamar Hunt Trophy awarded annually ?
6. By what name is comedian Murray Langston better known ?
(Hint; think The Gong Show)
7. In Maine, you face a stiff fine if you don't remove these by each January 14th...
8. Atari introduced the Gameboy in 1989 ; what company released the Game Gear hand-held system a year later ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Spider Webs, if not for the "YUCK" factor, could provide a healthy, protein-rich snack.
1. A Song
2. Mikhail Gorbachev
3. Thunder Cats
4. The Knee
5. The NFL American Conference Champion
6. The Unknown Comic
7. Outdoor Christmas Decorations
8. SEGA SYSTEMS
Why in the world would you want to eat silk thread.??
Spider silk, also known as gossamer, is a protein fiber Spiders use their silk to make webs or other structures, which function as nets to catch other creatures, or as nests or cocoons for protection for their offspring. They can also suspend themselves using their silk, normally for the same reasons.
Although, in extreme cases, spiders have even utilized their silk for food, that's better off left for the spiders.
“Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good.” – Beth McCollister