Trivia question 9/25
Fw: ?? 9/25
Did you know...
Contrary to popular belief, George Washington did not have wooden teeth. At various times, however, his dentures included hippopotamus ivory, metal, springs, and a cow's tooth.
1. What movie must I watch in order to follow the exploits of Peter, Egon, Ray and Winston?
2. Name the film in which Harry Callahan utters the now-immortal line, "Go ahead, make my day!"?
3. "General Sherman", the world's largest tree, is located in which National Park?
4. Which NHL Hall-of-famer was nick-named "the Golden Jet"?
5. What is the lowest level of Girl Scout?
6. What is the name of the Dodge Charger on the "Dukes of Hazzard" TV series?
7. Which Professional Sport awards to one of it's players the Maurice Podoloff Trophy?
8. What cartoon character was an employee of the Spacely Sprocket company?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
After the USA, more plastic surgeries are done in France than any other country.
1. "GHOST BUSTERS"
2. "SUDDEN IMPACT"
3. SEQUOIA NATIONAL PARK
4. bobby hull
6. THE GENERAL LEE
7. national basketball association
8. GEORGE JETSON
According to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, after the USA, Mexico is the next most prolific in Plastic surgery procedures. France ranks seventh
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill