You lurkers, feel free to join in!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But, the smiley did change. I was wondering when I first saw it, if it was your phone or tablet that did that.

I've noticed that, too. :) I also figured it's just a different device from mine that GG is using, and that maybe it reconfigures the smileys when quoted back. It just looks a little different, but it's still a smiley. :):LOL:

I've noticed that, too. :) I also figured it's just a different device from mine that GG is using, and that maybe it reconfigures the smileys when quoted back. :mad: :boxing::w00t2:

I'm sure that's what it was. How else could the smiley change? :huh:

CD

Casey....when you quote me, please don't add or change smilies/emojies to my posts that make it look like they were mine.

Last edited:
While the site has over 43,000 members, a very small portion of them are actually active. there are thousands of members with 10 or fewer posts. Some who joined and never posted, etc.

And then there are 30 of us with 10,000 or more posts, Andy! Sadly, a number of those members are no longer with us :cry: and others just don't come around for reasons unknown.

...The most members online over 24 hours was 81, 09-25-2018 at 05:53 AM.

I wonder what topic brought so many members here early in the morning on that particular date last year. :huh:

Well, first of all the time noted was 8:53 A.M. not 5:53. Although I suppose it was 5:53 in your part of the country. :huh: But the critical words are "over 24 hours". The way I interpret it, the high number of 81 members isn't for that particular minute in time, but rather the most members that visited DC over a 24-hour period. As to what caused that peak? I dunno, maybe more of us were bored from 9-24 to 9-25 than any other time? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom