Trivia 10/20 DID
DID YOU KNOW...
John Lennon struggled with dyslexia, and, near the end of his life, without
his glasses, he was legally blind.
1. Name the Aircraft manufacturer who's based in Toulouse, France...
2. A Grand Slam in Bridge consists of how many tricks?
3. After James Earl Ray did his horrific deed, he fled the country to Canada
and beyond... In what city was he captured ?
4. What country gave us Galuska, Turos, Pogacsa and Marha Porkolt ?
5. Strange Words are These....
Dysmenorrhoea is.... what ?
a. - Painful Diarrhea
b. - painful menstruation
c. - Painful vomiting
d. - Painful Urination
6. What did the Greek gods consume to ensure immortality and youth ?
7. Ulu is an intrinsic part of Hawaiian food. By what other name is it
8. We all remember where we were when we heard about the attacks on
Question is, what day of the week was it ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The cigarette lighter was invented before the match was invented.
2. - 13
5. - b
6. Nectar and Ambrosia
Read all about it !
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi