DID YOU KNOW....
The heart of a hummingbird can beat faster than 1,000 times a minute.
1. How many theses did Luther supposedly nail to the door of the Wittenberg
2. Cape Canaveral is part of a region of Florida known as the Space Coast.
By what name was it known from 1963 to 1973?
3. Word-Find Dept;
This word is a name given to both (in mathematics) a number system that uses
only two unique digits to represent any value, as well as (in astronomy) a
stellar system consisting of two stars orbiting around their center of
(Hint; Starts with B...)
4. If someone gave you a syllabub, what would you do with it?
a. Plant it
b. Pet it
c. - Cage it
d. Eat it
5. In the James Bond film, "Goldfinger", the title character's henchman,
Oddjob, had a most unusual weapon. What was it?
6. Serving the US military and their dependents, what does "USO" stand for?
7. Fill in the Blank;
Hormones are made by the E________ system...
8. Name That Flick ;
It's the summer of 1925 in the state of Tennessee. A teacher has been
arrested for teaching Darwin theories. This film stars Fredric March,
Spencer Tracy and Dick York.
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Bison and Buffalo are NOT the same animal .
2. Cape Kennedy
5. a Hat
6. United Service Organizations
8. 'Inherit The Wind'
True buffalo are found only in Asia and Europe. Early European settlers
thought bison looked like buffalo and, hence, confused the names.
There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
― Mahatma Gandhi