DID YOU KNOW...
Dubbed the "Marathon Man," Belgian runner Stefaan Engels ran the marathon
distance every day for a year, totaling 9,569 miles (1,5401 km).
1. What is the Star sign for Sagittarius ?
2. Where was the 1972 Summer Olympics held ?
3. He is known as "The Night Stalker" and was convicted of thirteen
homicides... Do you remember his name ?
(Hint; Initials 'R.R.')
4. What song do The Soggy Bottom Boys sing into a can for $10.00 each?
5. Which of these sports has the highest net?
a. - Tennis
b. - Volleyball
c. - Badminton
6. Only one of the Fifty has a Capital with three words I the name... what's
the name ?
7. Ty Cobb played 22 of his 24 seasons with which team?
8. Susan Boyle sang which song from "Les Miserables" for the 2009 show of
"Britain's Got Talent"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
An elephant’s trunk has two small, flexible bones near its tip. These tiny
bones enable the elephant to grasp small objects like peanuts.
1. the Archer
2. Munich, Germany
3. Richard Ramirez
4. 'A Man of Constant Sorrow'
5. - b
6. Salt Lake City, Utah
7. Detroit Tigers
8. 'I Dreamed a Dream'
The trunk of an elephant contains 40,000 muscles, giving the animal complete
control . No bones in that trunk !
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi