DID YOU KNOW...
Even though a hugely successful singer, Tammy Wynette renewed her
beautician's license every year until she died, 'just in case'.
1. If I’m visiting Baltra, Bartolome, Genovesa, Espanola, Fernandina and
Isabela , where am I ?
a. - Faroe Islands
b. – Aleutian Islands
c. - Galapagos Islands
d. - Falkland Islands
2. The words "Tithe" and "Decimate" both relate to what numerical phrase ?
3. Pearls, amber, coral, and jet are often used in jewelry. What else do
they have in common?
4. Common Bonds ;
A love interest of Spider-Man and a slang term for marijuana...
5. In cocktail recipes, what term defines 12 drops or 1/8 of a teaspoon?
6. If you go into an Italian restaurant and order "Panini," what will you
a. - Sandwich
b. - Salad
c. - Filled Donut
d. - Pasta
7. About how many years does it take Halley's Comet to complete its orbit
around the Sun?
a. - 68-70
b. - 70-72
c. - 72-74
d. - 74-76
8. Warren G. Harding was involved in a major scandal. What was the name of
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In 1850, more native-born Irish lived in New York City, NY, than in Dublin,
1. - c
2. Ten Percent
3. They come from living things
4. Mary Jane
5. a Dash
6. - a
7. - d
8. Teapot Dome Scandal
Due to struggles with the potato famine and political issues, by 1850 more
native-born Irish lived in New York City, NY, than in Dublin, Ireland.
New York City is still home to more people of Irish ancestry than Ireland's
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi