DID YOU KNOW...
According to French heritage law, the Mona Lisa cannot be bought or sold.
The painting belongs to the public.
1. What does 'ESPN' Stand for ?
2. In the King James version of the Bible, who are the only three angels
mentioned by name?
3. Name Brad Pitt's wives ....
(There were two, so far ...)
4. Adele won six Grammy Awards at the 2012 awards show. Her achievement was
overshadowed by the tributes to which deceased legendary singer who passed
the day before?
5. Which two types of farm animals have breeds called Hereford?
6. Definition; SYNTAX ;
a. - a set of rules for or an analysis of a language
b. - Excise tax placed on certain goods at time of purchase
c. - Both
d. - Neither
7. By what names are the two divisions of the Tarot deck known?
a. - Major and Minor Arcana
b. - Sunlight and Shadow Mirrors
c. - Ante and Post Pentacles
d. – Light and Dark Organa
8. Of the 20 highest mountain peaks in the USA, over half of them can be found in which one of the Fifty ?
a. – Hawaii
b. – Alaska
c. – California
d. – Washington
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
A ‘Swoose’ is the offspring of a swan and a goose
1. Entertainment and Sports Programming Network
2. Gabriel, Michael and Lucifer
3. Jennifer Aniston (m. 2000; div. 2005) Angelina Jolie (m. 2014; sep. 2019)
4. Whitney Houston
5. Cattle and Hogs
6. - a
7. - a
8. - b
swoose (plural swooses or sweese) (informal) An animal born to a male swan
and a female goose
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi