DID YOU KNOW...
Almost 20% of the world's population is Chinese.
1. Who was "People" magazine's Sexiest Man of the Twentieth Century ?
a. - Tom Cruise
b. - Brad Pitt
c. - Sean Connery
d. - Patrick Swayze
2. Strange words are These ; ONOMATOPOEIA
a. - marry or cohabit with a person of another race
b. - create a vacuum in (a bulb, flask, reaction vessel, etc.)
c. - drowsiness and dullness manifested by yawning
d. - using words that imitate the sound they denote
3. Three heads of government met at Yalta in February 1945.... name them...
4. If you have heterochromia iridum, what is significant about your eyes?
5. For how long was Jonah "in the belly of the fish"?
a. - A Day and a Night
b. - Three days and Nights
c. - Seven Days and Nights
d. -Forty Days and Nights
6. "O Tannenbaum" is a rather well-known Christmas song from Germany. Which
of the following is true about it?
a. - It inspired the Christmas tree custom.
b. - Its lyrics were written by Beethoven.
c. - It wasn't always a Christmas song.
d. - It is based on a folk song from Austria.
7. Which of these animals can run a mile in the fastest time?
a. - Thoroughbred Racehorse
b. - Pronghorn Antelope
c. - Cheetah
d. - Greyhound
8. The name of only one day of the week is a Compound Word; which one ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The box jellyfish has 60 anal regions.
1. - c
2. - d (such as hiss or murmur)
3. Roosevelt, Stalin and Churchill
4. Different Colors
5. - b
6. - c
7. - b
The box jellyfish is unique because it has 24 eyes, four parallel brains,
and 60 anal regions. Two of its eyes can see color. It is also one of the
animals in the world that has a 360-degree view of its surroundings .
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi