DID YOU KNOW...
actor Ed O'Neill's ("Married...With Children", "Modern Family") occupation
before he took up acting ; Social studies Teacher at Ursuline High School
(his Alma Mater) in Youngstown, Ohio.
1. What is significant about Anne Bonny and Mary Read ?
2. What famous star of Movies and TV was born with the first name of
3. What gas is known commonly as 'Laughing Gas' ?
4. Spring catarrh is a disorder of what organ?
a. - Ear
b. - Eye
c. - Heart
d. - Lung
5. What is the term for a quarter of a circle?
6. Name the would-be Presidential assassin who has repeatedly refused Parole
hearings stating, "My love is in Jail, I'm in Jail !" ...
7. Which famous civilization lived in tropical rainforests?
a. - Aztec
b. - Toltec
c. - Maya
d. - Inca
8. What des 'Opus Dei" translate to ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Earth moves around the sun in an elliptical orbit, bringing it closer to the
sun at times and farther away at other times. Thus, Winter and Summer
1. Female Pirates
2. "Telly" Savalas
3. Nitrous Oxide
4. - b
6. Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme
7. - c
8. 'God's Work'
While it seems counterintuitive, Earth is actually closest to the sun in
December, even though winter solstice is the shortest day of the year.-
The seasons are caused as the Earth, tilted on its axis, travels in a loop
around the Sun each year. Summer happens in the hemisphere tilted towards
the Sun, and winter happens in the hemisphere tilted away from the Sun. ...
The poles remain cool because they are never tilted in a direct path of
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi