DID YOU KNOW...
Wedding rings are often placed on the third finger of the left hand because ancient Egyptians believed the vein in that hand (which the Romans called the 'vein of love') ran directly to the heart.
1. Name the two 'Spirits' that go into a classic Tom & Jerry Punch....
2. The most money anyone ever received for recording commercials was in
1988, when Pepsi Cola paid Michael Jackson for his work in four commercials
: How much was the King of Pop paid ?
a. - 8 Million
b. - 10 Million
c. - 12 Million
d. - 14 Million
3. What's the more common name for your umbilicus ?
4. In North America, we call it a Ladybug... What do they call it across the
Pond in England ?
5. When was the US Constitution written?
a. - 1778
b. - 1787
c. - 1780
d. - 1777
6. What year saw the Berlin Wall come down ?
a. - 1986
b. - 1987
c. - 1988
d. - 1989
7. There are four types of cephalopods ; name three...
(Bonus; name all four)
8. Who commonly used the slogans "Half my brain tied behind my back, just to
make it fair" and "Talent on loan from God"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Harry Houdini’s Grandfather, Jean Eugène Robert-Houdin, was also a famous
1. Rum and Cognac
2. - c
3. the Navel (Acceptable ; Belly Button)
4. a Ladybird
5. - b
6. - d
7. Octopus, Squid, Cuttlefish, Nautilus
8. Rush Limbaugh
They were NOT related !
Considered the father of modern conjuring, Houdin was a French magician
after whom Harry Houdini named himself. Originally a clock maker, he was
celebrated for his optical illusions and mechanical devices. He was the
first to use electromagnetism for his effects, and attributed his magic to
natural instead of supernatural means. In 1856, he was sent to Algeria by
the French government to counter the influence of the dervishes by outdoing
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi