DID YOU KNOW...
King Ramses II is the first mummy to receive a passport. His passport lists
his occupation as "king."
1. In which country are Glock pistols produced ?
2. Which part of the human body could be described as "reniform"?
a. - Heart
b. - Lung
c. - Liver
d. - Kidney
3. What is the equivalent in the United States of Llaneros, Gauchos and
4. The governments of many countries impose VAT on goods and services. What
does this stand for?
5. Chronologically, which of these historical events occurred first?
a. - Crucifixion of Jesus Christ
b. - Constantinople established as capital of Roman Empire
c. - Conquest of Persia by Alexander the Great
d. - Colossus of Rhodes destroyed
6. What year saw cigarette advertising banned from American TV ?
a. - 1969
b. - 1971
c. - 1973
d. - 1975
7. How many countries border on North Korea ?
(Bonus; Name Them...)
8. To which country must I travel to visit the ancient Cliff City of Petra ?
b. - Egypt
c. - Turkey
d. - Jordan
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Sirius, the "Dog Star", in the constellation Ursa Major, is the brightest
star in our sky as seen from Earth.
2. - d
4. Value Added Tax
5. - c
6. - b
7. - 3 (Russia, China, South Korea)
8. - d
It is true that Sirius is the brightest star in our sky as seen from Earth,
but Sirius is part of Canis Major - in fact, that's where the nickname "Dog
Star" comes from.
There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
― Mahatma Gandhi