DID YOU KNOW...
Of the first 23 American astronauts sent into outer space, 21 were
firstborns and the other two were only-children.
1. The Milwaukee Brewers play their home games in a stadium named for a
beer... which brand of beer ?
a. - Yuengling
b. - Coors
c. - Carling
d. - Miller
2. Can you name the four members of the Country Quartet that went by the
name "The Highwaymen" ?
3. A well known author sometimes wrote under the penname Mary Westmacott, we
know her better as.... whom ?
4. Which English family had three major authors who all died before the age
5. What do Jehovah's Witnesses call their places of worship?
a. - Meeting Place
b. - The Lord's House
c. - Kingdom Hall
d. - Temple
6. Shakespeare's fair Juliet could not live without her Romeo so she
committed suicide. How?
7. Pearls, amber, coral, and jet are often used in jewelry. What else do
they have in common ?
8. In what country is Gallipoli?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Donald Trump once stated that, if Hillary Clinton were elected , "murder,
robbery, rape, adultery, and incest will be openly taught and practiced."
1. - d
2. Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash and Kris Kristofferson
3. Agatha Christie
4. the Bronte Sisters
5. - c
6. She stabbed herself with Romeo's dagger
7. They come from living things
That quote would be from the campaign of John Adams vs. Thomas Jefferson !
John Adams' campaign propaganda against Jefferson said that if Jefferson was
elected, "murder, robbery, rape, adultery, and incest will be openly taught
They later resolved their differences and wrote many letters
to each other.
Both men died on the Fourth of July, 1826.
DID YOU KNOW ?
John Adams, as Washington's Vice-President and President of the Senate, cast
more Tie-Breaking votes, 29, than any of our other VPOTUS, save one. John
C. Calhoun, serving under John Quincy Adams and Andrew Jackson, cast 31
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi