DID YOU KNOW ...
The movie, ‘West Side Story’ was filmed on Manhattan’s East Side, in Spanish Harlem.
1. This actor was born Lawrence Tureaud , but we all know him as
a. - Mr. T
b. - Larry King
c. - Larry Howard
d. - Tiny Tim
2. What year saw the release of the film, "West Side Story"
a. - 1961
b. - 1963
c. - 1965
d. - 1967
3. Name the Japanese admiral who was shot down in WWII in the Pacific...
4. Stingaree Bay (or Stingray Harbor) was the original name for Captain
James Cook's first landing point in Australia in 1770. What is it called
5. Who was the last King of England to die in battle?
a. - Richard I
b. - Richard II
c. - Richard III
d. - Richard IV
6. Which token was added to Monopoly after a 2013 vote to replace the Iron ?
a. - Robot
b. - Cat
c. - Helicopter
d. - Guitar
7. Which US city hosted a Formula 1 race between 1982 and 1988 on a circuit
set out along roads near the Renaissance Center and the Cobo Center?
a. - Dallas
b. - Chicago
c. - Detroit
d. - Richmond
8. Do you recall the name of the perfume 'designed' by Liz Taylor ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
In the sweltering heat, 15 April 1915 in Havana Cuba, Jack Johnson was
kayoed by Jess Willard in the 6th round of their scheduled 15 rounder.
1. - a
2. - a
4. Botany Bay
5. - c
6. - b
7. - c
8. White Diamonds
In the sweltering heat, 15 April 1915 in Havana Cuba, Johnson was kayoed by
Willard in the 26th round of their scheduled 45 rounder.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi