DID YOU KNOW...
During the seventeenth century, women were not allowed to sing onstage, not
even in a chorus. Castrated males, or castrati, would sing the
1. Which of these types of dogs does not moult (shed)?
a. - collie
b. - poodle
c. - corgi
d. - husky
2. What was the rhyming name of the neighborhood pub where Jack, Janet,
Chrissy and the "Three's Company" crowd hung out ?
3. Which country lies between Estonia and Lithuania?
4. List the human Blood types...
5. "Creative Memories" is a company that supplies products and ideas for
a. - Photography
b. - Street Art
c. - Scrapbooking
d. - Finger Painting
6. The Strait of Magellan is found near what continent?
7. By what name did the Romans know the Greek god Dionysus?
8. Immediately after shooting John Lennon in 1980, Mark Chapman read a book
while waiting for the police to arrive. What classic piece of American
literature did he read?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
On the day of the D-Day invasion of France, Allied troops landed on five
beaches. All of the landings were relatively successful, but the majority
of Allied casualties occurred on Juno Beach.
1. - b
2. the Regal Beagle
4. O, A, B and AB
5. - c
6. South America
8. The Catcher in the Rye
The landings on the beaches were relatively successful. The exception was on
Omaha beach, where large machine guns remained. The majority of the 4,500
casualties on D-Day occurred on Omaha beach. However, by the end of D-Day,
even Omaha beach was secured, showing the success of the landings.
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi