DID YOU KNOW...
Robin Thicke, singer of "Blurred Lines", had hockey Hall of Famer Wayne
Gretzky as his childhood baby sitter.
1. What is the twelfth letter in the Greek alphabet?
a - Mu
b. - Rho
c. - Beta
d. - Eta
2. What sport ??
3. Name the character who was portrayed by actor William Boyd in 66 movies
between 1935 and 1948?
4. If you SKIRL, what type of voice would you have?
5. What is the Mississippi State flower? (
6. Which American State has the highest average elevation above sea level?
7. Who Am I ?
I was born in 1945 in Los Angeles CA. I first came to fame in the TV soap "Peyton Place" in the mid 1960s and at the age of 21 I married a 50-year old celebrity. We were divorced in 1968 and two years later, I married a 42 year-old musician. We divorced in 1979.
Who am I ?
8. What is "Hobson's Choice" ?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Bar-code scanners read the WHITE lines, not the Black.
1. - a
3. Hopalong Cassidy
5. the Magnolia
7. I am Mia Farrow
8. Take It or Leave It
The light sensors in full imager's are very similar to the light sensors in
monochrome cameras. The sensors search the scanning square target for a
valid bar code. ... The voltage fluctuates based on whether the sensor sees
the reflected light from the white spaces because the black bars absorb the
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi