A wet & windy hello from the UK!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottLazar

Assistant Cook
Hi Guys:)) Yep, Im a newbie here from across the pond in 'not so sunny' UK.

I belong to a couple of cooking groups on the net so i thought I'd give this one a try out. I've worked a few restaurants over the years & had a small food establishment of my own.

Hopefully look fwd to comparing & sharing some ideas from our different continents & maybe making a friend or too..:))

happy feasting..

Scottlazar

Glug Glug Glug

Hey Tattrat!!

Not quite flooded out yet buddy but Im pretty sure the scuba gears gonna come in handy anytime now!!
Im down south, even though it's raining cats & dogs outside & I live in a valley we've avoided the floods as yet.
Im in Rochester, kent, about 30miles south of London. I've just been readin about the floods on the net here, more floods today for some unlucky folk that live in the Midlands.
I've been waiting for that thing to appear, what is it now, I forget the name....aaaah thats it, the sun.:)) Cheers for the welcome.
Scotty..

Hi, Scott. Welcome to DC. Hope you make it okay through the wet deluge. That shiny thing in the sky will be back. In the meantime, spend some time with us. It's very sunny here at DC. We're glad you've found us.

welcome scott.

throw open a bumbershoot, and relax here with us at dc.

hey, i think we have other members here from kent.

ScottLazar said:
Hey Tattrat!!

Not quite flooded out yet buddy but Im pretty sure the scuba gears gonna come in handy anytime now!!
Im down south, even though it's raining cats & dogs outside & I live in a valley we've avoided the floods as yet.
Im in Rochester, kent, about 30miles south of London. I've just been readin about the floods on the net here, more floods today for some unlucky folk that live in the Midlands.
I've been waiting for that thing to appear, what is it now, I forget the name....aaaah thats it, the sun.:)) Cheers for the welcome.
Scotty..

Everyone thought I was crazy when I said I wanted to open a canoe shop in Rotherham/Sheffield...that is where some of my fam is.

Hi Scott, I'm in Bristol...although I'd rather be home in San Francisco right now! Had about enough of this rain and no sunshine!

Welcome to DC!

I have a friend in Sheffield and he is worrying about a dam breaching. And here in Oklahoma, I am looking for gopherwood to construct an Ark. It has rained 20 out of the last 24 days.

Looks like we're gunna have to get used to the rain Scott !! :(

redkitty said:
Hi Scott, I'm in Bristol...although I'd rather be home in San Francisco right now! Had about enough of this rain and no sunshine!

Welcome to DC!

Hey - nowt wrong with Bristol - churned out many a good double deck bus chassis over the years! lol

Back
Top Bottom