Happy Birthday GB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
GEEBS!

Happy Birthday GB! Hope the DW and kiddos treat you well today! Madeleine says Happy Birthday to her Birthday buddy too. (She's only 12 today though!)

It's GB's birthday? Well we otta have a party!:mrgreen::w00t2: Call the National Gaurd. Get Mottley Crew on the phone. Stike up the band! It's GB's birthday.

Hey GB; Hope you have the best birthday ever. Wish I could make a cake for you. Maybe I'll make a cake in honor of you and serve it to my wife. Hmmmm, I'm thinking a chocolate volcano cake with a milk-chocolate ganache, and a bit of cinamon sprinkled over the ganache. How's that sound?

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thank you so much everyone. It is such a treat every year to come onto DC on my birthday and read all the wonderful things everyone says. I am very lucky to know each and every one of you.

Today started off great. DD woke up happy before I left for the office and serenaded me with Happy Birthday (her favorite song) and showered me with hugs and kisses. I decided that dinner tonight will be at her favorite restaurant. My joy will come in watching her have fun.

Alix, please wish Madeleine the happiest of birthdays from me!

GW, that cake sounds perfect. I don't think it could get much better than that.

uncle Bob, I thought you liked me more than to say that you hope I get what I deserve :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, thank you all very much!

GB said:
Today started off great. DD woke up happy before I left for the office and serenaded me with Happy Birthday (her favorite song) and showered me with hugs and kisses. I decided that dinner tonight will be at her favorite restaurant. My joy will come in watching her have fun.

Beautiful....Just Beautiful My Friend..And just think, the day ain't over yet!!:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom