Happy Birthday, PytnPlace!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Happy Birthday, PytnPlace!" Hope you celebrated your behinder off!!! Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead. May it be the best!!!

P.S. Did you ever get that King Arthur Flour hamburger bun pan? If not, you could "guilt" that into a birthday present from someone.:rolleyes::LOL:

Thanks guys!! I saw my DH who usually is working 12 hours on my Bday . . . indicative of the biz. Anyhoo, we went out to my favorite restaurant, saw both of our kids . . . visited briefly w/my sis . . . good day. Where do the years go? I was just a kid and now . . . well, I'm guess I'm young enough to be a kid in some cloudy eyes (48 eeeekkkkk!!). I'm willing to grasp onto whatever youth I have left!!!! Old enough to know that the years, they are fleeting away!

Last edited:
Oh, Katie, btw I thought about that pan today! It is STILL on my wish list. Christmas is coming tho . . . and I did get my LeCreuset this year!!! That French Oven has not left the top of my stove since the day it came home a couple months ago!!! It makes my day every time I use it!

Last edited:
That sounds like a wonderful day. Here's a tip - when you get to the age where you wonder where the years went, that's the time to stop wondering and start doing all the crazy stuff you've been putting off all those years. As a woman of a "certain age", I can tell you I'm making sure I have the time of my life everyday. Plus, when you reach a certain age, nobody screws with you about anything!

Happy Birthday to you.....
Happy Birthday to you....
Happy birthday dear Pytnplace
Happy Birthday to yooooooooooo!:whistling:flowers:

Be glad you can't hear me singing!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Happy Birthday PytnPlace! Hope your day was fab!

(Did you know they named a TV series after ((or before)) you?!)
peytonplacejp4.jpg

Sorry I missed your special day, but wish you all the very best and hope your Birthday was special.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom